Aurionpro Sena is one of Oracle's most decorated partners. Focused solely on Oracle's Identity Management, WebCenter, and Apps product suites, the team has been successfully delivering some of the most complicated Oracle implementations to Fortune 500 customers since 1999.
Who We Are
Aurionpro Sena, a division of Aurionpro Solutions, is an accomplished Oracle WebCenter and IDM partner, having driven hundreds of successful implementations resulting in Oracle Partner Excellence Award recognition 5 of the last 5 years across both Identity & Access Management and WebCenter. These achievements have been possible in large part due to our experience with Oracle products and our depth of expertise, which includes 4 Oracle Deputy CTOs and 15 former Oracle/Stellent/Optica technology and sales leaders. Founded in 1999, Aurionpro Sena's team of 250+ resources are capable of ensuring the success of even the most complicated Secure Portal, Imaging, and Managed Services initiatives.
The company is organized into the following practices:
- Consulting: offering industry-leading Advisory and Implementation services across Oracle's Identity Management, WebCenter (Portal, Content, and Imaging), and Apps product suites
- Managed Services: providing 24x7 system monitoring and a world-class Service Desk for offloading costly and complicated support tasks across Oracle's Identity Management and WebCenter product suites.
- Hosted Services: delivering pre-configured Identity Management and WebCenter offerings built on top of Oracle’s enterprise-class software suites, Oracle 11g, and hosted in a secured and scalable cloud-based environment.
- Mobile Solutions: offering prebuilt mobile apps on top of Oracle's Identity Management and WebCenter products as well as an expert-level Mobile App Development team that delivers beautiful and usable experiences through any mobile device
Other Aurionpro Businesses
- Aurionpro Consulting
- Aurionpro's Consulting division provides resources of uncompromising quality to complement corporate IT teams, ensuring project success through the optimal combination of resources, processes, and tools.
- Aurionpro SCM
- Aurionpro's cloud based end-to-end Supply Chain solution, named SCMProFit, enables manufacturing and logistics providers to streamline their warehouse, distribution, logistics, and freight forwarding operations.
- Integro Technologies
- Singapore-based Integro develops Corporate, Retail, and SMB banking solutions focused on Loan Origination, Cash Management, and Internet Banking.
- Enline has been a leading provider of Security, Identity Management, and Infrastructure solutions to the U.K. and European markets since 1985.
- SeeInfoBiz provides a SaaS-based unified communications platform that helps streamline the costs of communications through electronic bill presentment and marketing campaign software.
Aurionpro Group Facts
- Year Founded:
- Corporate HQ:
- Mumbai, India
- US HQ:
- San Ramon, CA
- Year of IPO:
- Stock Listed On:
- NSE & BSE
- FY12–13 Revenue:
- $108M USD
- FY12–13 # Employees:
- Passion: In the San Ramon office, we take playing foosball very seriously. The same is true about playing carom in Pune. We are equally passionate about enjoying working together, technology, and the success of our customers.
- Entrepreneurialism: The entrepreneurial spirit that fueled our founders’ initial venture has stuck with us today.
- Expertise: Building our businesses around true industry and technology experts was our philosophy from day one.
- Integrity: We hold ourselves to an incredibly high set of standards. And although it's only human to make mistakes, we always try to follow the morally and ethically "right” path.
379 Thornall Street, 6th Floor
Edison, NJ 08837
2410 Camino Ramon #339
San Ramon, CA 94583
Join the team of passionate experts at Aurionpro Sena
Aurionpro Sena partners exclusively with Oracle and with complementary solutions providers within the Oracle community